To read more about these images, please go to the Houses and Buildings page.
Etching Grayshott Hall
Edwardian Grayshot Hall
Alexander Ingham Whitaker
Eliza Sophia Sanderson
Sons of Joseph and Eliza Whitaker
Bede Cottage West
Crossways House c.1927, Crossways Road, Grayshott. ‘Granny’ Robinson can be seen with her family outside the first shop and house built in ‘new Grayshott’ in 1885.
View from church spire 1910. Headley Road and Crossways Road. Already considerable development had taken place by 1910
H Baillie Scott
Headley Road towards Hindhead c.1906 (upper end of village)
Headley Road c.1905
Crossways Road / Headley Road junction c.1926 The ‘Grayshott Library’ premises were previously the first bank in Grayshott.
‘The Fox and the Pelican’ public house 1900. Sign painted by Walter Crane.